Replies to posts

Old July 3rd 03, 11:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
J L Williams

Default Replies to posts

The message
from "Robin" contains these words:

I agree with everyone & myself try to thank people who have helped me.
Robin (also Milton Keynes)

I think that most would agree with these sentiments. I try to make a
point of saying thanks as replies are received. But, when there has been
a topic (like my tyre question) that may be of interest to any others in
the group I try to post some sort of feedback of what I found in this
part of the world that satisfied me. Well....it's a bench mark that
others can congratulate themselves or commiserate that they don't live
here.

I do feel that sometimes the peeps that fail you do so out of not
knowing when to pop in and say thanks. Especially when so many have made
a contribution.
Realising this I frequently add my two cents worth and leave it at that.
Looking for no thanks means that I'm rarely disapointed by the lack of it.
Actually I suppose I'm not looking for any am I ? Errrr.... I just said
that...twice :-/
Jim