Channel Crossing advice needed please

Old July 8th 03, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Eric Clarke
Default Channel Crossing advice needed please

Get onto www.viamichelin.com - driving directions.
wrote in message
This is my 2nd outing with a van ( Bailey Ranger + Kia Sedona ) , we
are going to the Spa Circuit in Belgium to support my son who will be
racing his Caterham 28/29 August.

I have been told to go Dover Calais for Belgium, is it easier that way

I have tried web sites for booking and haven't seen a reference to
Cars + Caravans prices for ferry tickets, any rough guides to prices?

Are their any legal req for Europe regarding what you need to carry,
First Aid etc.

No need for site advice we should be in the paddock

Also we will have Nissan Navarra towing the trailer with the Caterham

Any advice would be a great help if only to confirm what the wife
says, (she knows everything )