Old October 9th 12, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default Caravan Storage - Mosel Valley - Germany

Am Freitag, 26. März 2010 11:07:42 UTC+1 schrieb Jack:
Hi All,

Have a large dry barn, with power, right next to my farmhouse home, to
securely and safely store caravans/motorhomes. Approx 10km from the
beautiful Mosel river valley, English couple. Email if interested.

Jack

Hi Jack
We are urgently looking for storage for our campervan by next week as we are due to fly out of Prague & need to stoe it for 6 months undercover. Is your storgae still available & where exactly are you. What cost?
Hope to hear from you. Regards
Margaret Harkness