Caravan Storage in Grimsby

Old July 8th 03, 10:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Leyland_Leopard

Default Caravan Storage in Grimsby

Wonder if anyone has any experience of Manor Caravan Storage in Grimsby?
Also, what does it mean to be a CaSSOA Bronze accredited site?

Many thanks in advance

Old July 9th 03, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andy

In message ,
Leyland_Leopard muttered:
Wonder if anyone has any experience of Manor Caravan Storage in Grimsby?
Also, what does it mean to be a CaSSOA Bronze accredited site?

Many thanks in advance

Can only comment on CaSSOA.

http://www.cassoa.co.uk

Caravan Site Storage Owners Association, they have various
accreditation's based on facilities. I'm sure that the website will
explain it all. The site I use is a 'gold' site, it has (wait for it!)
dogs, 24 hour security guard, booking in system, cctv, barbed wire
electrified fence, ditch and mound outside the barbed wire, 2 security
gates (and a farm gate) etc. etc.

--
Andy
Old July 14th 03, 12:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave Smith

I live in Grimsby - where is Manor Storage?
Dave

Old July 15th 03, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave Smith

If you are looking for storage I know that there used to be some vans stored
at a farm (visible from the road - so not sure how secure?) in
Stallingborough. Just drive out of the village towards the Humber bank and
it is on the right immediately after going over the A180 road bridge.
Also there is a place in Grimsby centre - Bob Clark caravans, Convamore Road
though the entrance is round the back. Email if you need to know any more
but remove the spam trap first.
Dave
"Leyland_Leopard" wrote in message
| "Dave Smith" wrote in message
| I live in Grimsby - where is Manor Storage?
| Dave
|
| That was one of my original queries (even if I didn't write it!)
|
| I do have a 'phone number, and am going to give them a ring tomorrow -
I'll