Awning suppliers

Old July 3rd 03, 11:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Default Awning suppliers

Looked on the NR site this evening, it's very nice but I'd like to compare
it with other manufacturers.

Trouble is, I can't remember the names of any :-(

Please will someone suggest some?

TIA

Mary

Old July 4th 03, 01:12 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Lander

Looked on the NR site this evening, it's very nice but I'd like to compare
it with other manufacturers.
Trouble is, I can't remember the names of any :-(
Please will someone suggest some?
TIA
Mary

http://www.fiamma.it
http://www.unicanvas.com
http://www.bradcot-awnings.co.uk
http://www.caranex.co.uk
http://www.dorema.co.uk/index.html
http://www.harrisonawnings.co.uk/main.html
http://www.ventura-camping.com
http://www.inaca.com
http://www.isabella.net/uk

You should find one to suit in here.

Pete
(Looking north towards the Crooked Spire)

Old July 4th 03, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul B

You forgot one http://www.triosport.dk/uk/
news:[email protected] .mailgate.org...