ridelite

« - | Re: ridelite »

Old July 4th 03, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Phil Cook[_2_]

Default ridelite

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 19:23:44 +0100, CHRIS 159 wrote:

anybody here know anything about www.ridelite.co.uk ?
i ordered a tent from them a few days ago paying by debit card. i instantly
got a reply e-mail confirming my order but havent heard anything from them
since.
they havent even took the cash out of the bank.
i rang them today and all i got was an answering machine.

are they reputable or should i be concerned that theyve got my details ?

Well given that there doesn't seem to be a real world address on their website I
wouldn't deal with them.

« - | Re: ridelite »