Tent Light?

Old July 4th 03, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Dave[_2_]

Default Tent Light?

thanks for all your advice folks...............i'm still no closer to
picking one......but i do like remote controlled gadgets tho.

Dave

"dru" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

I'm with you on this Jonathan. We have the same, and the best part's the
remote control. Into bed with lights on and then click the lights off.
Nocturnal visits to the toilet block, just as simple no more stumbling
around in the dark trying to find y' wellies..

Agreed! I have this light too. The remote control seems like a gimmick
in the shop, but it makes all the difference in a dark field.

The only worrying aspect is that these lights are so good that before
too long everyone will have one .. I can imagine pressing the remote
button to turn off my light and the whole campsite lighting up and it
switches everybody else's on!

d.