Has anyone been to Mill Farm, Bridgewater?

Old July 5th 03, 12:57 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andy Peat

Default Has anyone been to Mill Farm, Bridgewater?

Does any one have any news on this site? As we are planning on spending a
few days here with our 4yr old (well 5 now). Or has anyone any suggestions
on sites in the Cheddar area?

Thanks.
andy
Old July 5th 03, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
sue

Does any one have any news on this site? As we are planning on spending a
few days here with our 4yr old (well 5 now). Or has anyone any suggestions
on sites in the Cheddar area?

Thanks.
andy

We've been twice with our children then age 10yrs and 7yrs, we've had two
great (two weeks) holidays there and would recommend it to anyone wanting a
good campsite with great facilities.
The site pool is great with an outdoor and an indoor, the shop is well
stocked, there is a fish and chip shop van visiting nightly during peak
times.
There's a working stables on the site where children can go to either just
see or ride the horses.
There is a shallow pond with free boats, quite a few play areas dotted about
the site.
The site is divided into separate camping areas, we've always camped over
the bridge in a meadow beyond the mill pond, this area seems to be more for
campers, although occasionally caravans have been sited there.
If you like a relatively quiet site with a little night life, but the sort
you can avoid if you don't want to take part, this would be a good site it's
well placed to visit all the local attractions.....hope you have a great
time if you decide to visit
Sue :-)