Cooker stand

Old July 8th 03, 03:17 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mystery Man

Default Cooker stand

Does anyone have any recommendations for a cooker stand?

We presently have one of the cheap concertina types, however it is now
getting on a bit, and is somewhat unstable unless on perfectly flat ground.

TIA

Old July 9th 03, 08:20 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
John Moorhouse

In ,
Mystery Man typed:
Does anyone have any recommendations for a cooker stand?

We presently have one of the cheap concertina types, however it is now
getting on a bit, and is somewhat unstable unless on perfectly flat
ground.

TIA

Have a look at

http://members.tripod.com/essexcampi...ker_stands.htm

We have a sunnflair kitchen stand (we actually use it a a washing up stand)
It always seems to be reasonably stable, and folds down neatly to a set of
legs about the same size as one of the modern folding chairs, and a couple
of flat boards.

Alternativelt I think I'd go for one of the roll top alluminium tables,
again ours seems to be stable in most situations, folds up really small and
would be fire proof.

Ta

John

PS .I Know that essexcamping say they are out of stock - have never used
them for buying, just searched the web for a photo to show you, we got ours
at Attwools, just south of Gloucestershire, searching for sunnflair kitchen
stand finds various stockists, full list at
http://www.sunnflair.com/dealers_results.cfm

Old July 9th 03, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mystery Man

Thanks for all of the suggestions