Sites accessible by public transport?

Old July 9th 03, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
KarlJ

Default Sites accessible by public transport?

I would think anywhere is possible at main seaside resorts that Trains
or Mational Express service as long as you are willing to jump in a
Taxi for a short drive, and it shouldnt cost more than a fiver for a
few miles.

Also, I hate to say it but this is what tourist information office
workers are paid for I then wondered what is the best way to get
tourist information off the web...

So I did a bit of searching for you, and came up with
http://www.britishresorts.co.uk/

hope it helps you.