Camping in Corby

Old July 13th 03, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
linger

Default Camping in Corby

I'm on a bike trackday at Rockingham next weekend.
But it's the GP at Silverston so I can't get a hotel.
Does anyone know of any campsites near the Rockingham area?

--
Linger
CBR 900RR ( The future's bright, the future's orange)

Old July 14th 03, 09:59 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Graham[_2_]

"linger" wrote in message
In ,
rifleman spewed the following:

there's a site right next to Rockingham - it's on the road to Kirby
Hall
- can't remember the name unfortunately, is it something like Raceway
Camping?

HTH

Yeah they mention it on the website, but no phone number etc.
I'll phone the track and find out.

I did a quick search and found this for you

http://www.rockingham.co.uk/venue_lo...ocType=Camping

a few phone numbers and places listed there.

HTH

Graham