Please Read....

Old July 18th 03, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Oli

Default Please Read....

MAKING MONEY COULDN'T BE EASIER

TURN 6 INTO 60,000

THIS IS A LIFE CHANGER!

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back,
I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an
article similar to this that said you could make thousands of pounds within
weeks with only an initial investment of 6! So I thought, Yeah right, this
must be a scam, but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you send 1 to each of the 6 names and address stated
in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of
the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are
tens of thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: what
have I got to lose except 6 stamps and 6?

Then I invested the measly 6.
Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I
was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.
In my first week, I made about 25. By the end of the second week I had made
a total of over 1,000! In the third week I had over 10,000.00 and it's
still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
over 42,000 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth 6, and
6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.... I
promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start
making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; and it is virtually no
risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered
to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and 60,000 or more can
be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by
carefully adhering to the instructions.

STEP 1: Get 6 old birthday cards or xmas cards and tape a pound to the
inside or insert a cheque or postal order. Mail the 6 envelopes to the
following addresses:

#1) The Occupier
8, The Crescent, Conisborough. Donacaster.

#2) Ben Jones
10, Danyrarrd, Caerphilly. Cardiff. CF83 1TS

#3) Luke Cawley
1, Riverside Cottages, New Lumford, Bakewell. Derbyshire. DE45 1GH

#4) Dan Clayton
Victoria Mill, Buxton Road, Bakewell. Derbyshire. DE45 1DA

#5) Christine Tasker.
32, Browning Road, Rotherham. S. Yorks. S65 2NS

#6) Phillipa Murphy.
23, Wolsey Road, Lichfield. W.Staffs. WS13 7QH

STEP 2: copy this message and take the #1 name off the list that you see
above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR
Name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
to original as possible. Now, post the article to at least 200 newsgroups or
forums. (I think there are close to 35,000 newsgroups) All you need is 200,
but remember, the more you post, the more money you make.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty
and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will
continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.

As each newsgroup post is viewed and the directions carefully followed, six
members will be reimbursed for their participation with one pound each. Your
name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the
#1 position you will be receiving thousands of pounds in CASH!!! What an
opportunity for only 6. Send it now, add your own name to the list and
you're in business!

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!

That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days!
You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail
you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to
use, as long as the postman will deliver it.

Now the WHY part:
Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So
then I made 5 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons
who just sent me 1 make 200 newsgroup postings, each with my name at #5 and
only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another 25 for
me, now those 25 each make 200 posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies
each, I will bring in an additional 125! Now, those 125 persons turn around
and post 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make
an additional 626! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons
post 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies,
that just made me 3,125!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this
message to 200newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200
newsgroups react I will receive 15,625! With an original investment of only
6! AMAZING!

When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in
the newsgroups, and send out another 6 to names on the list, putting your
name at number 6 again. And start posting again.

Remember: play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.

Old July 18th 03, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
rifleman[_2_]

[This followup was posted to uk.rec.camping and a copy was sent to the
cited author.]

In article ,
says...
MAKING MONEY COULDN'T BE EASIER