OT or not ?

Old July 20th 03, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
CHRIS 159

Default OT or not ?

are adverts allowed in this group ? i didnt want to go bunging in an advert
only to go upsetting the regulars (of which i am one)

Old July 20th 03, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
QrizB

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:51:31 +0100, "CHRIS 159"
wrote:

are adverts allowed in this group ? i didnt want to go bunging in an advert
only to go upsetting the regulars (of which i am one)

According to the official guff at www.usenet.org.uk:

quote
Advertising is forbidden, with these exceptions:
Suppliers of goods and services relevant to camping in the UK may post
an invitation to visit their web site or request details. It should be
of four lines or fewer and not posted more than once every 3 months.
The subject line should begin "ADVERT: ".
/quote

So there you are.

--
QrizB