where to buy special plates, glasses and dishes

Old July 23rd 03, 01:26 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
marc

Default where to buy special plates, glasses and dishes

Julien Manapon wrote:

I am a newbie in camping.
We have got a motorhome/camping-car, and we are looking for a web site for
buying some dishes, plates and glasses adapted to this vehicle.
Do you have any idea ?

Touchwood ?

Attwools?

Old July 23rd 03, 07:46 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Julien Manapon

Have not found an url for touchwood... ?

As for attwoolls, they seems not to have a merchant site, but I'll contact
them.
Thanks !

Old July 23rd 03, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Fudge

Julien Manapon wrote: Have not found an url for touchwood... ?

http://www.touchwoods.co.uk/