Quick Erect Two Man Tent

Old July 27th 03, 05:04 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Parahandy

Default Quick Erect Two Man Tent

Anyone give me some advice, on what they would recommend as a cheap "easy to
put up" 1 person tent. I've got a three person model which is a pain to put
up, want something thats quick and easy.

Thanks

Old July 27th 03, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
CHRIS 159

"Parahandy" wrote in message
Anyone give me some advice, on what they would recommend as a cheap "easy

put up" 1 person tent. I've got a three person model which is a pain to

put
up, want something thats quick and easy.

Thanks

khyam eiger £95
ok - its a 2 man but theyre so simple to errect (20 seconds) ya could do it
with your eyes closed

Old July 27th 03, 08:56 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
RustY©[_2_]

"Bryan Hall" wrote in message

check out uk.rec.walking - there's been some recent threads on cheap 2 man
tents (from Argos!)

Yes - always try Argos first. If you don't like it for whatever reason they
give you your money back. If it rains in, if it's hard to put up or if you
just don't like the colour they take it back ( Sheep muck and all ) and give
you a refund with a smile. The same goes for Asda and most other
supermarkets.
--
For Welsh Military Flying visit .......

Old July 29th 03, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Jeep Beep

I always wonder what these people do with tents once they've been used
and brought back.

Plenty of places selling pallets of catalogue returns to eBay sellers :-)
A few hours with the hosepipe/washing line and they're 'as new'

Good Luck
Jan