Camping in Poland

Old July 28th 03, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Eric Clarke

Default Camping in Poland

Sorry, no reccommendatios for the Baltic coast but, with few exceptions(see
the C&CC Carefree Brochure), they are awful.
Eric
"sheffix" wrote in message
Anyone any experience of camping on Baltic coast in Poland? Any site
recommendations? What are Polish sites like? Thanks

Old July 29th 03, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
sheffix

"sheffix" wrote in message
Anyone any experience of camping on Baltic coast in Poland? Any site
recommendations? What are Polish sites like? Thanks

Thanks Eric.
Blimey, that's put a spanner in the works if they're as poor as you
indicate. I thought I read that the Dutch and Germans were opening sites up
in Poland? Guess we'll just take pot luck.