Wild camping in the Beacons

Old July 29th 03, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
marc

Default Wild camping in the Beacons

Can someone remind me please, what are the restrictions on wild camping
in the Brecon Beacons?

--
Marc
Stickers,decals,membership,cards, T shirts, signs etc
Old July 29th 03, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Phil Cook[_2_]

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:49:01 +0000, marc wrote:

Can someone remind me please, what are the restrictions on wild camping
in the Brecon Beacons?

Camp late strike early. If they find you you aren't doing it right. :-)

Old July 30th 03, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
marc

Phil Cook wrote:

Can someone remind me please, what are the restrictions on wild camping
in the Brecon Beacons?

Camp late strike early. If they find you you aren't doing it right. :-)

They?

The GOMLs

Hmmmm. I wonder who owns the "bare bits" to the east of Cribin?

Old July 30th 03, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Phil Cook[_2_]

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:33:01 +0000, marc wrote:

Phil Cook wrote:

The GOMLs Hmmmm. I wonder who owns the "bare bits" to the east

of Cribin? Dunno. But uk.rec.walking has a resident expert on wild
camping in the Beacons.

Mr Saunders? I thought he was here as well?

Not at the moment. He is currently posting on urw so he might well have decided
this lot are too concerned with camsites

I was a bit reluctant to X Post there as I thought it was OT.

OT is on topic over there! Tents and places to put them whilst bacpacking is
hardly OT for urw.