Recommendations

Old July 30th 03, 09:25 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Jonathan Stafford

Default Recommendations

My first frame tent was made by Relum. The model was a Relum Bungalow 4K.
It is a four berth with two separate bedrooms on the right and a small
kitchen extension on the left. It had a canopy sun shade thingy on the
front. I was able to put it up myself quite easily. It measured about 10 x
10. I have found one for sale for you with a picture at
www.jackson-camping.co.uk for 289 I dont know if thats the cheapest but the
picture is good. Hope this helps

Jonathan

"kqr" wrote in message
t...
I need a second user frame tent 8' x 9' and
height - enough to stand in. Measurements are
not exact, a bit either way is ok. Not for
back packing [car camping] and able to be
set up by one person [with practise - lol].

Anyone recommend a make/name know of a decent
source?

TIA