Camping Gaz CV470

Old July 30th 03, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Eric Veltman

Default Camping Gaz CV470

Hello everyone,

To decide whether or not it makes sense to take an extra canister on my
camping trip, I would like to know how much is left in my old canister.
Does anyone know the weight in grams of a completely filled CV470 ? And are
there many shops / petrol stations in the Eastern part of England where
these can be bought ?

Thanks a lot in advance !

Best regards,

Eric Veltman

Old July 30th 03, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
QrizB

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:27:03 +0200, Eric Veltman
wrote:

Hello everyone,

To decide whether or not it makes sense to take an extra canister on my
camping trip, I would like to know how much is left in my old canister.
Does anyone know the weight in grams of a completely filled CV470?

According to:
http://www.reimo.com/files/Zubehoer2000GB/040.pdf
a full CV470 comes in at 600 grams of which 450g is gas.

And are
there many shops / petrol stations in the Eastern part of England where
these can be bought ?

CV-compatible cartridges are slightly less common than the C206 or
screw-on types, but they're not exactly unusual. IME most petrol
stations don't sell gas cartridges, so you'll be looking for camping /
hardware shops. As to "many", it really depends whereabouts you're
going and what sort of camping you have in mind.

--
QrizB

be fooled.
Old July 30th 03, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Eric Veltman

QrizB wrote:

a full CV470 comes in at 600 grams of which 450g is gas.

CV-compatible cartridges are slightly less common than the C206 or
screw-on types, but they're not exactly unusual. IME most petrol
stations don't sell gas cartridges, so you'll be looking for camping /
hardware shops. As to "many", it really depends whereabouts you're
going and what sort of camping you have in mind.

Thanks for the info, the cartridge I have only has about 50 g left,
so I guess I'll buy an extra CV270 just to be sure.

Best regards,

Eric