Argos tents

Old August 2nd 03, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Clive[_2_]

Default Argos tents

I bought a Argos Pro Active 1 person tent (2kg). Took it up around Torridon
over the weekend.

It was quite windy (30-40mph) and the little thing stood up to it like a
tent costing MUCH more. (argos price 30).

Anyone know who manufactures this tent, a real bargain.

Clive

Old August 15th 03, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Graham Seed

"Clive" wrote

I bought a Argos Pro Active 1 person tent (2kg). Took it up around

Torridon
over the weekend.

It was quite windy (30-40mph) and the little thing stood up to it

like a
tent costing MUCH more. (argos price 30).

Have a look over on rec.walking. They like this tent so much they've
formed a fan club!

Graham

Old August 16th 03, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Fran[_3_]

Graham Seed said...

"Clive" wrote

I bought a Argos Pro Active 1 person tent (2kg).

Have a look over on rec.walking. They like this tent so much they've
formed a fan club!

Paul and the others will be buying the company next :-)
--

Fran
The email address in the headers is now a spamtrap; however
Old August 19th 03, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
John Myers[_2_]

Its called the "Action for Pro-Action tent Action Group."
Were going to lobby Tony Blair on the inflated prices of Hilleberg Akto
tents!!

John

--
Does living in Lincs make me a flatlander :-( ??

Remove the flatlands to reply by email.
"Fran" wrote in message
t...
Graham Seed said...

"Clive" wrote

Old August 23rd 03, 12:16 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
KarlJ

One things for certain, everytime I go camping these tents multiply,
soon there will be pro-action only campsites.

Can I join with my 6 berth? two days ago my 11 year old step son
managed to break a plastic clip (hes Autistic with Cerabal palsey and
i guess he figured that breaking it might make the zip undo!?!?!)

Be nice if some one knew how to get in contact with the boss's for
spares ect. I got a strange feeling my outer will outlive my inner.

9 days camping in it so far and its now 12 months old, kept me warm
and dry throughout

"John Myers" wrote in message ...
Its called the "Action for Pro-Action tent Action Group."
Were going to lobby Tony Blair on the inflated prices of Hilleberg Akto
tents!!

John

--
Does living in Lincs make me a flatlander :-( ??

Remove the flatlands to reply by email.
"Fran" wrote in message
t...
Graham Seed said...