Longleat

Old August 5th 03, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
kim ashmore

Default Longleat

Can anyone tell me of any good camp sites near the wild life park Longleat??
Have 3 children and myself (of course!) Ta Kim

Old August 6th 03, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.camping

I haven't stayed there but when we visited longleat earlier this year,
people were camping actually at Longleat. Maybe check their website.

Hope that helps

Clive

Old August 6th 03, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
klyne

--
"kim ashmore" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me of any good camp sites near the wild life park

Longleat??
Have 3 children and myself (of course!) Ta Kim

Kim

The Caravan Club have a site on the Longleat Estate, have a look at
http://www.caravanclub.co.uk/default.htm but I am sure if they accept tents
but it might be worth ringing.

David - Milton Keynes
www.klyne.btinternet.co.uk
site reports

Old August 10th 03, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Clive[_2_]

"kim ashmore" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me of any good camp sites near the wild life park

Longleat??
Have 3 children and myself (of course!) Ta Kim

Often camped right next to one of the lakes for fishing. No problem as long
as you make prior arrangements

Clive

Old August 21st 03, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mike[_3_]

"kim ashmore" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me of any good camp sites near the wild life park

Longleat??
Have 3 children and myself (of course!) Ta Kim

You could try "seven acres" - just outside Frome on the Maiden Bradley
road..