loree du bois

Old August 6th 03, 08:58 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Verna

Default loree du bois

Anyone been to L'oree du bois near Berk Plage (France) .
I booked it online, got an automated reply, tried to e mail them several
times but not had any response from them. We are going next Monday so its
getting a bit late.

Any comments welcome (as long as you are nice)

Old August 7th 03, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Verna

oh no, why, is it that bad

"Jim )" wrote in message
. ..

"Verna" wrote in message
Anyone been to L'oree du bois near Berk Plage (France) .
I booked it online, got an automated reply, tried to e mail them several
times but not had any response from them. We are going next Monday so

its
getting a bit late.

Any comments welcome (as long as you are nice)

If you haven't already got contingency plans in place, then panic....I

mean
really PANIC

Old August 7th 03, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Jim :o\)

"Verna" wrote in message
oh no, why, is it that bad

"Jim )" wrote in message
. ..

"Verna" wrote in message
Anyone been to L'oree du bois near Berk Plage (France) .
I booked it online, got an automated reply, tried to e mail them

several
times but not had any response from them. We are going next Monday so

its
getting a bit late.

Any comments welcome (as long as you are nice)

If you haven't already got contingency plans in place, then panic....I

mean
really PANIC

Well you.re going on Monday, how bad is that? (You're kidding me, right)

Old August 8th 03, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Verna

Thanks for scaring the .... out of me but I have just rung them and its all
ok. they got my reservation. Will report on the site on my return. Thanks
though for help.

"Jim )" wrote in message
. ..

"Verna" wrote in message
oh no, why, is it that bad

"Jim )" wrote in message
. ..

Old August 19th 03, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Verna

Hello, just returned from week at Berck, France. Campsite good, all ok.
Promised I would let you know how it was.

"Jim )" wrote in message
. ..

"Verna" wrote in message
oh no, why, is it that bad

"Jim )" wrote in message
. ..

Old August 19th 03, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Jim :o\)

Well done mate, so glad you had a super time. You did have me a little
worried though.
Jim
"Verna" wrote in message
Hello, just returned from week at Berck, France. Campsite good, all ok.
Promised I would let you know how it was.

"Jim )" wrote in message
. ..

"Verna" wrote in message
oh no, why, is it that bad