"For Sale" posts???

Old August 6th 03, 09:13 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
King Queen

Default "For Sale" posts???

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 21:53:40 +0100, "Goofy"
wrote:

Are we "allowed" to post item(s) for sale here?

Charter of uk.rec.camping
(Not Moderated)

This group discusses any and all relevant topics related to tent
camping in the UK which includes camping sites, locations, routes,
facilities, equipment, materials, resources, events, exhibitions, as
also discussion of topics relevant to UK campers abroad.

Advertising

Advertising is forbidden, with these exceptions:
Suppliers of goods and services relevant to camping in the UK may post
an invitation to visit their web site or request details. It should be
of four lines or fewer and not posted more than once every 3 months.
The subject line should begin "ADVERT: ".

Binaries & Formatting

Encoded binaries (e.g. pictures, compressed files, etc.) are
forbidden. Such material belongs on a web or FTP site to which a
pointer may be posted. Cryptographic signatures (e.g. PGP) may be used
where authentication is important and should be as short as possible.

Posts must be readable as plain text. HTML, RTF and similarly
formatted messages are prohibited. To see how to make some common
newsreaders comply with this, read
http://www.usenet.org.uk/ukpost.html.

Warning

Anyone posting contrary to this charter may be reported to their
"postmaster" and/or Service Provider.

Newsgroups line
uk.rec.camping
Devoted to the discussion of camping in the uk

--
King Queen - Remove .lartsspammers to reply. http://www.kingqueen.org.uk
"Jack Straw's new law... allows the police to look at all our e-mails,

Old August 11th 03, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
marc

wrote:

[...]

Yes, this can be seen by your free and easy approach to spelling.

--
Marc
Stickers,decals,membership,cards, T shirts, signs etc