South East Advice

Old August 16th 03, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Drew[_2_]

Default South East Advice

Drew wrote:
KerenHarlow wrote:

We are looking for a campsite for a family break some where in the south
east of England, we would like to be close to a good sandy beach for the
children. Obviously we would like a good quality campsite to suit a
family
with children between the ages of 5 and 10. Any advice would be much
appreciated.

The camping and caravan club site at Normans Bay is good (use the site
finder on www.campingandcaravanclub.co.uk )

Nice and close to the fantastic blue flag beaches at Normans bay and
camber sands......

HTH
Drew.

Lets try that again shall we.....