Therm-A-Rest

Old August 19th 03, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Shapemoc

Default Therm-A-Rest

Squid wrote:
Hi all, my therm-a-rest seems to have a slow leak, no apparant puncture so I
think it might be the valve. It was purchased in the US a few years ago -
can anyone suggest a qualified repair place in the UK?

I believe they are made in Ireland. I've just bought one from CCC. They
said if I had any problems with it to take it back to them and they
would sort it out with the manufacturers. So why not try CCC - if they
are not prepared to deal with it they may at least give you a contact
number so you can deal with them yourself.

Shapemoc

Old August 20th 03, 03:33 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Shapemoc

Fran wrote:
Shapemoc said...

Subject: Therm-A-Rest
From: Shapemoc
Newsgroups: uk.rec.camping

/me waves hello to a fellow sheddi :-)

/me waves back

Shapemoc

Old August 20th 03, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Fran[_3_]

Shapemoc said...
Fran wrote:
Shapemoc said...

From: Shapemoc
Newsgroups: uk.rec.camping

/me waves hello to a fellow sheddi :-)

/me waves back

Long time no see. Must be at least a month; coming back home
soon?
--

Fran
The email address in the headers is now a spamtrap; however