buying a new tent

Old August 28th 03, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mark[_3_]

Default buying a new tent

When is a good time to buy a new tent? I am looking at buying a 5/6 man
tent. Looking at the moment at either a vango colorado or suncamp omega.

I see that some place have now got a sale on. Is it right to buy now or wait
until the winter? Does it make any difference.

Regards

Mark

Old August 28th 03, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
\Em\

"Mark" wrote in message
When is a good time to buy a new tent? I am looking at buying a 5/6 man
tent. Looking at the moment at either a vango colorado or suncamp omega.

I see that some place have now got a sale on. Is it right to buy now or

wait
until the winter? Does it make any difference.

Regards

Mark

Right time of the year to buy (maybe give it a couple more weeks)

http://www.campingandkitecentre.co.uk/

They are selling off stock.....ask for Richard or Madeline

Old August 29th 03, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
John[_3_]

"Mark" wrote:

When is a good time to buy a new tent? I am looking at buying a 5/6 man
tent. Looking at the moment at either a vango colorado or suncamp omega.

I see that some place have now got a sale on. Is it right to buy now or

wait
until the winter? Does it make any difference.

Regards

Mark

"tarquinlinbin" replied to message

Now is the Winter of our discount-tents..."

Tee Hee..... very good

John

---