Free to good Home - Lichfield Vermont/deluxe 4 - Complete new canvas

Old August 29th 03, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Default Free to good Home - Lichfield Vermont/deluxe 4 - Complete new canvas

I have a complete, new and unused, canvas for a Lichfield Vermont / Deluxe 4
frame tent.
There is also a new inner included.
I have to get rid of this and would rather it went to a good home than the
bin men.
We live on the Isle of Wight, so unless you do, there will be postage to
pay - I guess 15 - 20, but still a good way to renovate your tent for next
to nothing.