Campsites in Buxton

Old September 7th 03, 09:16 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mike Davis

Default Campsites in Buxton

Can anyone recommend any campsites in or near Buxton in Derbyshire?

Regards

Mike

Old September 7th 03, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Drew[_2_]

Mike Davis wrote:
Can anyone recommend any campsites in or near Buxton in Derbyshire?

Regards

Mike

There is a C&CC site at Bakewell, not tried it, but I have not seen a
bad club site yet.....

HTH
Drew.

Old December 2nd 11, 10:40 PM
codfisherman codfisherman is offline
Junior Member

bull in the thorn 14th century old pub michael coleman will make you very welcome as he did me and my dog ned lovely place to use as a base at 10.oo per night inc hook up showers etc and a great chefess