tent advice..

Old September 10th 03, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Julie Meikle

Default tent advice..

"sPoNiX" wrote in message
Having decided not to go for the tent in Millets can someone please
advise which tents fit our requirements:

Must be spacious, sleeping two adults and a child. We'd prefer to have
three bedrooms so that we have somewhere to store our junk!

Hight wise the middle must be high enough for an adult to stand up.
We'd prefer groundsheets throughout if possible.

On top of this it needs to be light, compact (Small car!) and needs to
be easy/quick to put up. Whilst it needs to be "good value for money"
we'd prefer something with good after sales service.

We've seen a few tents on ebay at good prices but none hasfully met
our requirements as yet..

Anyone any suggestions as to which brands to go for and which to
avoid?

sPoNiX

Go to a camping shop that has displays....at this time of year you should
get a bargain.....and you will be able to have a good look at a variety of
styles and sizes.