Web Site Up-Dates

Old September 14th 03, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
klyne

Default Web Site Up-Dates

Hi Everyone

I have today uploaded 6 more French campsite reviews, including photos,
up-dates to 'The Route South' and added details of our recent France trip
also including photos. If anyone experiences any difficulties with the site
I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

--
David - Milton Keynes
www.klyne.btinternet.co.uk