FOR SALE - Khyam Special Edition 2003

Old September 16th 03, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mike[_3_]

Default FOR SALE - Khyam Special Edition 2003

the above, used 3 times, as new, includes ground sheet, standard inner,
deluxe(?) inner. 390. email me at if you would like more
details, Frome , Somerset UK.

Old September 16th 03, 11:19 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Stuart Robinson

Why are you selling ?

Stuart.
Old September 16th 03, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mike[_3_]

"Stuart Robinson" wrote in message
. uk...
Why are you selling ?

Stuart.

I guess I will get some comments/stick about this - I've bought a caravan
:-) - had a enough of not being able to go camping in this country due to
weather conditions (this summer is the exception!)

Old September 16th 03, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Stuart Robinson

Old September 16th 03, 12:41 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Stuart Robinson

I've bought a caravan
:-) - had a enough of not being able to go camping in this country due
to weather conditions (this summer is the exception!)

Its a state of mind really, I am used to camping all year around, so a bit
of bad weather does not bother me.

I asked the question because I have the same tent, although its currently
away for repair or replacement under warranty.

I was just curious as to why someone would get rid of it so quickly, apart
from the price I like mine, and its looks a good deal mare solid than a
lot of others.

Stuart.
Old September 16th 03, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mike[_3_]

"Stuart Robinson" wrote in message
. uk...
I've bought a caravan
:-) - had a enough of not being able to go camping in this country due
to weather conditions (this summer is the exception!)

Its a state of mind really, I am used to camping all year around, so a bit
of bad weather does not bother me.

I asked the question because I have the same tent, although its currently
away for repair or replacement under warranty.

I was just curious as to why someone would get rid of it so quickly, apart
from the price I like mine, and its looks a good deal mare solid than a
lot of others.

Stuart.

It is a very hard decision for me to sell the tent :-( - I've been putting
this off for a few weeks. It is an excellent tent, easy to put up, lots of
useable headroom, etc - I still have a sunncamp frame tent, and a few
backpack style ridge tents If we decide to go camping - although I suspect
this wont happen once we get used to the creature comforts....

Kind Regards

Mike