Trango 3.1

Old September 23rd 03, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mark Warrington

Default Trango 3.1

Hi,

My fiance are both scuba divers and we only go camping when we dive. Being
as we spend quite a bit of time in the sea and get pretty cold it's really
important we have a warm dry place to sleep. Our budget tent has held up
pretty well this year but next year we are planning a 10 day dive/camp trip
to cornwall and I am looking for something a bit more substantial (the trip
will be in April).

I've seen the trango 3.1 and it looks like a really good quality tent, but I
was wondering if anyone out there has any real world experience with it? Is
it really worth the (huge) price tag or are there other tents about of
similar quality for a lower price? I want a tent that will stand up to 2
weeks of torrential rain and high winds - just in case :-)

Any help appreciated.

Cheers, Mark.