Global Trek tents - mfr's contact details?

Old September 26th 03, 08:50 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
David[_2_]

Default Global Trek tents - mfr's contact details?

Hi
Subject says it all...! Can anyone point me at some contact details
for the manufacturer of Global Trek tents? Surprisingly I can't find
any mention of them anywhere on the net.

Thanks
Old September 26th 03, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Eric Clarke

I would like to be proved wrong but enquiries at the C&CC site at Keswick
led me to believe there is no longer any tent manufacturing in this country,
even Vango's are sourced abroad.
"David" wrote in message
om...
Hi
Subject says it all...! Can anyone point me at some contact details

Old October 1st 03, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
HN

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:41:59 +0000 (UTC), "Eric Clarke"
wrote:

I would like to be proved wrong but enquiries at the C&CC site at Keswick
led me to believe there is no longer any tent manufacturing in this country,
even Vango's are sourced abroad.

If by this country you mean England, you may be correct. However
Caranex are still manufacturing solely in Scotland. And they are of
very good quality too!

Neil

Old October 5th 03, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Eric Clarke

Thanks Neil! and my brother has a Caranex and I will vouch for the quality
but David wanted to know about Global Trek, and I will stand corrected and
apologetic.....Eric
news