Dome shaped Gazebos

Old June 27th 04, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
KinŽsole

Default Dome shaped Gazebos

hi
Whilst on a recent camping trip in Wales I noticed what I would describe as
a dome shaped gazebo/shelter.The site is right on the beach so normal
gazebos are usually blow away.
Has anyone seen something similar advertised anywhere?

--
cheers dude
************

Old June 28th 04, 12:39 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andy Vines

"KinŽsole" wrote in message
hi
Whilst on a recent camping trip in Wales I noticed what I would describe

as
a dome shaped gazebo/shelter.The site is right on the beach so normal
gazebos are usually blow away.
Has anyone seen something similar advertised anywhere?

--
cheers dude
************
kinŽsole
************

Could be a Kyham one, or another I have seen was called Kwick Erect or
something like that.

http://www.outdoorcampingstore.co.uk...p?productID=38

Old July 2nd 04, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
mountain

"KinŽsole" wrote in

hi
Whilst on a recent camping trip in Wales I noticed what I would
describe as a dome shaped gazebo/shelter.The site is right on the
beach so normal gazebos are usually blow away.
Has anyone seen something similar advertised anywhere?

--
cheers dude
kinŽsole

There are a few available, try doing a search for

Sunncamp Day Tent
Wynnster Summerhouse
Khyam Garden Shelter or Khyam Garden Shelter Hex
or the more expensive Khyam Screenhouse

Hope that helps

mountain