Apart from the obvious ....

Old July 7th 03, 01:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chris Ward

Default Apart from the obvious ....

Hi,
With spare lamps, water pump, pegs, car bulbs and sundary, warning triangles, spare wheel wht else do YOU pack when venturing out into the wilds of France.
Oh yes, I have a green card and insurance.
Intend to purchasw spare fluids down there to save on diesel.

Chris
--
General remote signature - I run on ARM power.

Old July 9th 03, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike Williams

"Chris Ward" wrote in message
With spare lamps, water pump, pegs, car bulbs and sundary, warning

triangles, spare wheel wht else do YOU pack when venturing out into the
wilds of France.

A gas mask ;-)

Mike

Old July 9th 03, 08:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Budgie

"Chris Ward" wrote in message
| Hi,
| With spare lamps, water pump, pegs, car bulbs and sundary, warning
triangles, spare wheel wht else do YOU pack when venturing out into the
wilds of France.
| Oh yes, I have a green card and insurance.
| Intend to purchasw spare fluids down there to save on diesel.
|
| Chris
| --
| General remote signature - I run on ARM power.

Bug Zapper !

Budgie|

---

Old July 9th 03, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:35:29 +0100, Chris Ward
wrote:

Hi,
With spare lamps, water pump, pegs, car bulbs and sundary, warning triangles, spare wheel wht else do YOU pack when venturing out into the wilds of France.
Oh yes, I have a green card and insurance.
Intend to purchasw spare fluids down there to save on diesel.

Chris
Take a look at
http://www.caravanning.now/caravanning/fagpacking.htm
you will find a complete suggested packing list, including the
legal requirements.

Richard
(ROT13 to e-mail me directly). See
http://www.rcole.org/breakers.htm for the list of caravan breakers and
http://www.rcole.org/caravanning/faq.htm for the caravanning FAQ page.
--
There is always a law against doing anything interesting.