Carlton Park Camping & Caravan Site - Saxmundham

Old April 20th 05, 11:37 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
FF[_2_]

Default Carlton Park Camping & Caravan Site - Saxmundham

Anyone been here? I'd like to stay there for a couple of days in the
summer but one review we read said there were houses backing onto the
site and DH thinks this might be a bit dodgy - depends what sort of
fencing there is I suppose:-)

Thanks,

Liz
Old September 7th 12, 12:46 PM
Ronaled07 Ronaled07 is offline
Junior Member

Location: canada

Hi dear am newbie here and i read this forum it's really nice and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me i was need some similar post's but i get your post on first search on Google search engine it's fulfill my need i really appreciate it and keep it up!!

Brisbane Timber Fencing

Last edited by Ronaled07 : October 13th 13 at 11:47 AM.