Caravan Roof

Old July 10th 03, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill

Default Caravan Roof

I am actively looking for a boat for sea fishing.

I keep looking longingly at the roof of our caravan which is a beautiful
upside down hull shape.

My wife says don't even think about it.

Absolutely no spirit of adventure, my wife.

Bill

Old July 10th 03, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Bill" wrote in message
I am actively looking for a boat for sea fishing.

I keep looking longingly at the roof of our caravan which is a beautiful
upside down hull shape.

My wife says don't even think about it.

Absolutely no spirit of adventure, my wife.

Have you said you'll build her a beautiful new state of the art one to
replace it?

Mary

Bill

Old July 10th 03, 09:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills

Bill wrote in message
I am actively looking for a boat for sea fishing.

I keep looking longingly at the roof of our caravan which is a beautiful
upside down hull shape.

My wife says don't even think about it.

Absolutely no spirit of adventure, my wife.

Bill

Perhaps the caravan was designed to be amphibious - one way up on land, and
the other way up on water?

Come to think of it, if you upend it, it aint going to be very stable!

I suppose that if the roof is easily removeable, you could use just that as
the boat - but you'd then have to cover the caravan with *something* to stop
the rain getting in!

Maybe you should discuss this in uk.rec.boating or perhaps in alt.prats g?

Roger

Old July 10th 03, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Maybe you should discuss this in uk.rec.boating or perhaps in alt.prats

g?

Is there such a ng?

Or is this it?

I'll have a look. Perhaps.

Mary

Roger

Old July 10th 03, 10:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Roger Mills" wrote in
message ...

Mary Fisher wrote in message
t...

Maybe you should discuss this in uk.rec.boating or perhaps in

alt.prats
g?

Is there such a ng?

I've no idea, but there *ought* to be!

Hmm. Who would we send to it?

Not me, of course ... :-)))))

Mary

Roger

Old July 11th 03, 08:30 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill

bowtiejim wrote in message

Leave the roof alone - ally corrodes in salt water!

Good job it's GRP then!

Bill

Old July 11th 03, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Maybe you should discuss this in uk.rec.boating or perhaps in

alt.prats
g?

Is there such a ng?

I've no idea, but there *ought* to be!

Hmm. Who would we send to it?

Leave the roof alone - ally corrodes in salt water!

alt.prats is that way

Mary