Silverline

Old July 10th 03, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ali

Default Silverline

Hi all. I was wondering if anybody knows anything about Silverline
caravans. I know they stopped production in 1992. I have picked up a 1988
Nova 'vanden plas' (I think it's a vp because it has a go faster stripe,
LOL!). I know nothing about it, such as type pressure, etc. It has an end
kitchen and seems to tow slightly nose up, no matter what I do, so I want to
know if this is an experience of other Silverline owners. I cannot find any
sort of owners club, so may have to see if the lightweight caravan owners
clubs has any clues. Any info at all greatefully received.

I like it coz it's ridiculously small and light so I did not have to buy
myself a huge towcar to tow the thing and it never fails to raise a smile
with the 4x4 drivers with their 4m plus vans who whizz past me (in excess of
60mph) on the motorways. Are there any fellow sufferers out there? I would
be keen to swap problems/ideas with you!

Ta!
Alison