Truma troubles

Old July 4th 03, 08:40 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Les Rose

Default Truma troubles

I have not ben able to use my Hymer for 3 months because of parts shortages
for the gas heater. First the PCB failed, then after waiting several weeks
to get a new one the combustion fan was also found to have failed and I'm
facing a further 3 weeks for that. Does anyone know of a Truma agent worth
trying for this part (number 34000-55000)? There are none in stock at Truma
UK.