Motor caravan hire

Old July 12th 03, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Paul Jerome[_2_]

Default Motor caravan hire

"Sara" wrote in message
I've checked around on line to see if I could find anywhere that may hire
out motorhomes, but so far have been rather un-successful other than

finding
the hire section on the Benimar site, which isn't much use to me as they

are
too far away (I'm in Surrey).

Does anyone know anywhere in the south east of England (just outside SW
London) or not too far off, where we could hire a motorcaravan for a
weekend, just to see what it's like? Benimar also had a minimum 2 week

hire
on theirs which wouldn't work for us due to work comitments with some of

my
older children. I just want to try it for a few days. Any ideas anyone?

Many thanks in advance.

Sara

Marquis Motorhomes have a hire operation. They have branches all over the
place now. Our local one is in Bishops Waltham, but I am sure they have a
branch somewhere near Bagshot.

Paul Jerome

Old July 12th 03, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
AH

There is a m/home next to me on a site in France with Apple Motorhomes
written on it, maybe worth a look
http://www.apple-motorhome.co.uk/

"Bob Webb" wrote in message

"Paul Jerome" wrote in message

Marquis Motorhomes have a hire operation. They have branches all over

the
place now. Our local one is in Bishops Waltham, but I am sure they have

branch somewhere near Bagshot.

Paul Jerome

Pantiles Park, London Road (A30) Bagshot 01276 452111

Bob