Motor caravan hire

Old July 12th 03, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Default Motor caravan hire

"Andy_R" wrote in message

"Sara" wrote in message
I've checked around on line to see if I could find anywhere that may

out motorhomes, but so far have been rather un-successful other than

the hire section on the Benimar site, which isn't much use to me as they

too far away (I'm in Surrey).

Does anyone know anywhere in the south east of England (just outside SW
London) or not too far off, where we could hire a motorcaravan for a
weekend, just to see what it's like? Benimar also had a minimum 2 week

on theirs which wouldn't work for us due to work comitments with some of

older children. I just want to try it for a few days. Any ideas

You'll be very lucky to find someone to rent you a motorhome for just a

days unless it's the middle of winter.

Andy R

Hmmmm.....not sure why my original posting is not on the server any longer

Anyhow, managed to follow a link I was given on another site and found lots
of motorhome hire places. Here is the link for anyone who may find it
useful: http://www.ukmotorhomes.net/hire_b_f.htm

Thanks for your suggestions everyon.