Been to New Zealand? Please help...

Old July 18th 03, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Jon[_6_]

Default Been to New Zealand? Please help...

Hi everyone,

I know this may be a little off topic, but I know that many of you will have
travelled to NZ in the past....

I'm doing a tourist behaviour course at university and I'm doing some
research into how visitors to NZ obtain information to locate restaurants,
shops, and tourist attractions. So if you've got 1 minute to kill (that's
all it will take, promise!) and are either in NZ or have visited there in
the past, then I would be extremely grateful if you could fill out my short
survey. It's he
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~sfop0071/

Thanks

Jon