Electric Hook Up advice needed

Old July 22nd 03, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Hairycamper

Default Electric Hook Up advice needed

Hi,
Just started using our electric hook-up after making do with the gas and
battery.
Can anyone tell me where I can find information on it's use and things to
look out for?
I'd hate to black out the site by using too much juice!

Can I use an ordinary microwave 800 W ?

Do Hook up specifications vary from site to site? - e.g. power usage.

I use Camping & Caravanning Club sites most - has anyone any comments about
their hook up provision?

Thanks

--
God Bless

Mike Hobson

The Hairycamper active in The Mint Marketing Team
http://www.mintteam.com/cgi-bin/ref.cgi/2324/
Supports Me & God's work, even when On Site.
Works for me :-)

Old July 25th 03, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ian Maynard

Mike,

That "mint marketing" stuff in your by-line.....that all looks a bit weird.

Ian