Web sites for camper vans

Old July 26th 03, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
hoot

Default Web sites for camper vans

Can anybody give me any good web site links for VW camper vans

Many Thanks

Old July 27th 03, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Helgina Koosmaen

"hoot" wrote in news:mrsUa.12428$T77.1300177
@newsfep2-win.server.ntli.net:

Can anybody give me any good web site links for VW camper vans

www.brick-yard.co.uk
http://pub86.ezboard.com/bclub8090chat
http://www.justkampers.co.uk/
http://www.lunaticfringe.org/vwfox/vw-links.html