Braderie (Big Bootsale) Lille 6/7 Sep sites????

Old July 29th 03, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
steve

Default Braderie (Big Bootsale) Lille 6/7 Sep sites????

After having such a good time in Lille last year we've decided to put the
braderie permanently on our calendar. The nearest sites were quite some
distance away and as traffic comes to a virtual standstill in Lille due to
the braderie taking up 200km of pavement and road we wound up parked up down
a sidestreet for the weekend as did many others.

Does anyone know of any sites I may have missed?..

Steve

PS If you're into bootsales or antiques this has to be the worlds biggest
and well worth the trip.