Ferry prices?

Old July 30th 03, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
anon

Default Ferry prices?

I have been eurocamping for the past two years and am considering
going it alone, but channel crossing prices are ridiculous!!!

I stumbled upon

http://www.channelpirates.com/

I think it deserves our support.

Old July 30th 03, 12:41 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
happytheman

snip

www.ferry.co.uk will get you a better deal.

happytheman

Old July 30th 03, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Nomad

"anon" wrote in message

I have been eurocamping for the past two years and am considering
going it alone, but channel crossing prices are ridiculous!!!

I stumbled upon

http://www.channelpirates.com/

I think it deserves our support.

This site made headline news on the ITN network a few days ago !

Nomad

Old July 31st 03, 08:06 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Paul Tasker

Don't be shy! Tell us why.

Paul

Old July 31st 03, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Hilary[_2_]

"Nomad" wrote in message
news

of the item on ITV 1, 6-30p.m. news and saw the whole item on ITN news 24

little later.

How long ago did you see this?? The site hasnt been updated for a while it
seems.

And no I for one hadnt heard of the site before. I suppose its because at
the time the news goes out I'm usually too busy to look at it .

)

Old August 1st 03, 06:50 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Nomad

"Hilary" wrote in message

of the item on ITV 1, 6-30p.m. news and saw the whole item on ITN news

24
little later.

How long ago did you see this?? The site hasnt been updated for a while it
seems.

And no I for one hadnt heard of the site before. I suppose its because at
the time the news goes out I'm usually too busy to look at it .

)

Think it was about 5 to 6 days ago.
Nomad