Your vacation in Germany, River Ahr..have a look

Old August 4th 03, 03:33 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Cor

Default Your vacation in Germany, River Ahr..have a look

Hello,
Have a look at my page about the region of the river Ahr in Germany.
If you planned to spend your vacation in Germany, I strongly recommend this
beautifull region.
I have no commercial interest at all...this is just for your
information/inspiration.
Enjoy,
Cor (Holland) at == cpdekeijzer.info ======

Old August 4th 03, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
gill107

"Cor" wrote in message
Hello,
Have a look at my page about the region of the river Ahr in Germany.
If you planned to spend your vacation in Germany, I strongly recommend

this
beautifull region.
I have no commercial interest at all...this is just for your
information/inspiration.
Enjoy,
Cor (Holland) at == cpdekeijzer.info ======

Sorry Cor but you have not included a url which will take me to your
website.

Gillian