warning speed camera

Old August 6th 03, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Andrewr At Work

Default warning speed camera

"Quarky" wrote in message

Is this
uk.slag.the.goverment.off
or
uk.rec.caravaning

Dunno, I was looking for uk.slag.caravans.off

--
AndrewR, D.Bot (Celeritas)
Kawasaki ZX-6R J1

Old August 6th 03, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ace

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:39:17 +0000 (UTC), "Andrewr At Work"
wrote:

"Quarky" wrote in message

Is this
uk.slag.the.goverment.off
or
uk.rec.caravaning

Dunno, I was looking for uk.slag.caravans.off

Can you believe that it's actually not there? My flabber is well
gasted, I can tell you!

Maybe we should start it...

--
Ace (bruce dot rogers at roche dot com)