warning speed camera

Old August 6th 03, 05:26 PM posted to alt.uk.law,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans,uk.rec.motorcycles
gill107

Default warning speed camera

"Steve Walker" wrote in message
chris wrote:
after holidaying on Anglesey recently I noticed a van parked up on
the verge of the A5 porthaethwy/menai bridge Anglesey
it was disguised as a delivery van but I noticed there was a camera
pointing out of the back I forgot all about it until I returned home
and opened my mail to discover a speeding fine 60 and 3 points .I
hold my hands up yes I must of been speeding bit annoyed as I have a
clean license and am not a fast driver any way

Deepest sympathies - the present obsession with pursuing minor motoring
offences at the expense of serious crime is little short of an outrage.
You might like to browse www.safespeed.org.uk for moral support.

Or find out where they are sited www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk

Gillian