Hundreds of posts swamping us about warning speed camera

Old August 7th 03, 06:04 PM posted to alt.uk.law,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Not in my trousers

Default Hundreds of posts swamping us about warning speed camera

"josh" wrote in message

Dave Hardy wrote in message ...
Hey guys

Could you all remove uk.rec.motorcaravans from your group replies on this
subject because we're getting overwhelmed here with your posts.

In any case, none of us can get up enough speed to be troubled by those
cameras...... ;)

Cheers

Well while we've got you here could we ask those of you heading at 35 mph

up
the 30 miles of the A7 from Galashiels to Edinburgh (or any other similar
road with limited safe overtaking opportunities)
to pull over at laybys and let the following traffic pass you. That little
mirror on your right hand side will let you know when it is necessary; it
isn't only there to help you comb your brylcreem ;-)

Thanks

Josh

Now THAT should be in uk.rec.humour !!! - That WAS funny!!! :-)